|Title:||Home Manager $12-$13.50/hr|
|Department:||Direct Care Support Services|
The Home Manager is responsible for providing direct care to the individuals Minamyer Residential serves, and is the direct supervisor of all Direct Care Professionals at the site. They are very important staff members because they are the first level of direct care staff, providing continuity of care as developed in the Individual Service Plan (ISP), and a role model of excellence (lead by example) for all others under their supervision and support. The Home Manager ensures the health, safety, and personal development of the consumer.
Tuesday 8am - 3pm
Wednesday 8am - 3pm
Thursday 8am - 4pm
Friday 8am - 2pm
Every Other Saturday 8am - 8pm
Every Other Sunday 8am - 8pm
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Monitor all aspects of the Direct Care Professional’s documentation, complete quality assurance reviews during each shift worked to ensure all standards are being met by the team.
- Prepares the monthly HPC Schedule in some cases, site specific.
- Carry a company issued cellular telephone for emergencies, staff scheduling changes, consumer illnesses, etc. Timely response (15 minutes or less) required for emergency nature calls.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the consumer’s home and monitor overall operation of the home to make sure the consumer is receiving the highest level of care.
- Responsible for submitting staff provider logs and all home documentation two times monthly to the office.
- Provides service delivery in compliance with the ISP and company procedures. This includes, but is not limited to: medication monitoring, house cleaning, helping the consumer with proper dress and level of hygiene, documentation of the consumer’s daily activities and description of hours of personal care, communication with the consumer and his/her parents/advocates.
- Ensures the health and safety of the consumer are maintained.
- Provides and facilitates transportation with consumer’s social, medical, and general developmental needs.
- Encourages and assists consumer with enhancement of daily living skills.
- Provides regular input regarding the consumer’s needs/accomplishments to the service delivery team.
- Maintains consumer records and other documentation according to established quality guidelines.
- Reports all unusual incidents and MUI’s according to company, FCBDD, and DODD guidelines.
- 1 year prior experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities, and one-year supervisory experience/ leading others by example, however, willing to train the right Home Manager applicant.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Ohio driver’s license with 5 or less points
- CPR/First Aid
- Delegated nursing Cert 1